HHS OIG’s Active Work Plan Items – COVID-19
HHS’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released an updated list of its Active Work Plan Items reflective of OIG’s audits, evaluations, and inspections that are underway or planned in determination of providers’ compliance with temporary authorities during the COVID-19 public health emergency. The six newly-announced COVID-related work plan items include:
– Audit of HRSA’s Controls Over Medicare Providers’ Compliance with the Attestation, Submitted-Revenue-Information, and Quarterly Use-of-Funds Reporting Requirements Related to the $50 Billion General Distribution of the Provider Relief Fund.
– Medicare Telehealth Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Program Integrity Risks.
– Audit of National Domestic Violence Hotline and Shelter-in-Place Orders During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
– Indian Health Service Use of Critical Care Response Teams To Support Health Care Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
– Public Health Actions Affecting Unaccompanied Children: Coordination Between CDC and the Office of Refugee Resettlement.