| Covid-19 | May 19, 2020

Treasury Issues Guidance to Tribal Governments on Tribal Allocation of Coronavirus Relief Fund

The Treasury issued additional guidance to Tribal governments regarding required information that must be submitted to inform the second payment of their Tribal allocations of the Coronavirus Relief Fund. While the first 60% of their $8 billion allocation was based on population size of eligible tribes, the remaining 40% will be based on Tribes’ submissions regarding the number of employees of the Tribal government or its subsidiaries; governmental expenditures; and the amount of federal financial assistance for FY2019. An electronic form will become available early the week of May 17.