Federal Funding Awards | Covid-19 | May 12, 2020
Tribal Allocation Methodology
The Treasury issued guidance on its methodology for allocating Coronavirus Relief Fund awards to Tribal governments. Treasury will distribute 60 percent of the $8 billion reserved for Tribal governments immediately, based on the population size of eligible Tribes. Treasury will distribute the remaining 40 percent based on data from Tribes and tribally-owned entities on employment levels and and increased expenditures due to the public health emergency.